NEMAview™ Panel Mount Monitors come standard with a sealed 10.4”, 12.1”, 15.0”, 17.0” and 19.0” LCD screen. They provide a perfect solution for any industrial panel PC application.
The rugged cast aluminum panel bezel provides a thin transition to the mounting surface. The thin panel gives a sleek and finished look. A special plastic gasket prevents liquid, dust and contaminates from building up around the screen opening. Other panels use foam gaskets, which creates a shelf for contaminates to build up on the gasket.
The NEMAview™ Plus Panel Mount PC can easily be mounted to any panel mount cabinet or surface using our patent pending Panel Clamp. The Panel Clamp can adapt to most mounting thicknesses with extreme clamping force. Simply cut a hole in your panel to the designated size of the NEMAview, turn the Panel Clamp, and then tighten. No more drilling holes for panel mount studs.
Enclosure: Sealed Rugged Cast Aluminum enclosure, adheres to NEMA 4X
- NEMAview Plus™ 100: 11.125″ (H) x 13.250″ (W) x 5.929″ (D)
- NEMAview Plus™ 120: 12.500″ (H) x 14.875″ (W) x 5.929″ (D)
- NEMAview Plus™ 150: 14.000″ (H) x 17.000″ (W) x 5.919″ (D)
- NEMAview Plus™ 170: 15.750″ (H) x 18.500″ (W) x 6.199″ (D)
- NEMAview Plus™ 190: 17.000″ (H) x 20.000″ (W) x 6.327″ (D)
Resolution / NIT (call for high bright\outdoor options)
- NEMAview Plus™ 100 – 10.4” LCD: SVGA – 800×600 – 250 NIT
- NEMAview Plus™ 120 – 12.1” LCD: SVGA – 800×600 – 400 NIT
- NEMAview Plus™ 150 – 15.0” LCD: XGA – 1024×768 – 300 NIT
- NEMAview Plus™ 170 – 17.0” LCD: SXGA – 1280×1024 – 300 NIT
- NEMAview Plus™ 190 – 19.0” LCD: SXGA – 1280×1024 – 270 NIT
Non-Operating Temperature: -20º to 60º C (all monitors)
Operating Temperature: 0º to 50º C (all monitors)
Operating Shock: 10g, 11ms, 1/2 sine
Operating Vibration: 41g, 3-500 Hz
Video Interface: DB15 VGA Female connector, Composite Video (NTSC, PAL, S-Video) interface
Touch Screen Interface: DB9 Serial Female or USB connector
Add On Computer:
- Plus PC Computer, 1.6GHz Atom, 4 USB, KB, MS, 2 RS-232, LPT1, Audio, Up to 2 GB RAM
- Plus PC Computer, 1.6GHz Atom, 4 USB, Audio, Up to 2 GB RAM
- Plus PC Computer, M Socket, 4 USB, KB, MS, 2 RS-232, LPT1, Audio, Up to 4GB RAM
Hard Drive: Standard 2.5” 80 GB SATA (call for higher capacity drives)
Operating System: Windows XP Pro
Cable/Power: Each unit comes standard with External power supply with cable.