The NEW Beüler BU-510TD 3rd generation Time Delay Relay now has many features installers have been asking for, with an easy access top-of-unit waterproof 340 degree adjustable potentiometer and the addition of normally closed relay contacts.
The new low 3V (1K Ohm) trigger voltage gives many new uses, including detecting an LED turning on!
Great safety item by leaving lights on after taking key out of ignition!
- Adjustable OFF time from 2 sec. to 3 min. before turning ON
- New easy to adjust top of unit potentiometer
- Internal Green LED indicated when unit is On
- Now with SPDT (87)and (87a) relay contacts
- Can also act like a low voltage relay
- Activates on as low as 1 volt
- Power 12VDC, 20/30 Amp contacts
- Replaces Hella 996152161
BU509TD – Adjustable time delay before turning OFF
BU510TD – Adjustable time delay before turning ON